- 12 annual days per year* Increases based on years of service.
- 11 holidays per year*
- 12 sick day accrual per year*, unlimited carryover.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical/Life insurance
- Dental/Vision/Dependent Health Insurance available at Group Rates
- Employer paid participation in the Florida Retirement System
- Deferred Compensation Program (employee contribution)
- Direct Deposit
*Part-Time Permanent Employees receive leave accrual and holidays on a pro rata basis.
Law Enforcement Officers and Corrections Officers are eligible to receive the following benefits:
- Up to $130.00 per month for education and career development.
- Career development training provided by BCSO with additional training through in-service or on-the-job training.
- Uniforms, leather, and weapon provided.
- Agents and designated special assignments are eligible for assignment pay.
- Promotions made by competitive promotional process
- Vehicle assignment based on operational availability and job requirements.