Online court records are not the same as background checks
Please note that in some states the use of information obtained from an online court record to deny a person employment, deny a rental agreement, or take any other adverse action against a person is prohibited by law.
Users of the system have the responsibility to verify the accuracy, currency and completeness of the information.
CriminalCourts do not conduct criminal background checks. Criminal background checks are not generally available to the general public. Criminal background checks are not the same as searching an online court record and should not be treated or understood to be a substitute. The Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE), Division of Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS), is the central repository for criminal history information for the state of Florida. In order to obtain a criminal history record check, go to http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/Criminal-History-Records/Florida-Checks.aspx
CivilOnline civil court records are not the official records of the court and may not reflect the official court file available at the court itself. There are a variety of reasons for this:
- some records are sealed
- others are in paper-accessible files only
- others are so old they are only available in the court's archive, not online
- Public Access to Federal Court Records including Bankruptcy
- Sex Offenders and Predators Search
- Brevard County Official Records
- Brevard County Criminal and Civil Case Records
- Brevard County Property Search
- Indian River County Court Records
- Orange County Court Records
- Osceola County Court Records
- Seminole County Court Records
- Volusia County Court Records
- State of Florida’s official Business Entity website
- Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation Licensee search
The Brevard County Sheriff’s Office provides this information as a public service and makes no warranties, either expressed or implied, regarding its accuracy, reliability, currency, completeness, or suitability for any particular purpose. Additionally, the Brevard County Sheriff’s Office assumes no liability for the improper or illegal use of information obtained from its computerized systems.
In order to proceed, you must accept this disclamer from the Brevard County Sheriff's Office